Saturday, February 7, 2009

Toothgate '09

Thank you all for your kind words of sympathy about my mutinous tooth. I am on the road to recovery! The day of was kinda crappy, but my oral man was very nice and even joking with me as he hacked away gum and bone to extract my broken roots, one of which caused a little difficulty -- but it worked out, I prayed like crazy and also sang "There Is Sunshine In My Soul Today" in my head, which I reminded the Lord was also a prayer. I have been on drugs and mush since. I don't like the hard stuff 'cause it makes me loopy and nauseous. I don't like the Tylenol 'cause I kind of have a throb if I only use that, which leaves me slightly betrayed, because I have a great faith in Tylenol. Either way, I'm a little better every day. It went well and in three months they will start the implant process. I am thankful for modern technology, and pat myself on the back for acting like the surgeon man was funny as he hacked away at me. Go Marie. There you have it, I will not make you read any more complaints from me for at least the next twenty minutes! Love you all!

1 comment:

Ducksoup said...

oh reeser there will be more pain inflicted in three months? don't worry, i will be there for you. i am the woosiest dentist patient ever and have great empathy. cavity fills about do me in! way to be so tough! i'm going to remember to sing "there is sunshine in my soul today" from now on when i am sitting in a dentist chair. you are hilarious :)