Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blahdy-Freakin'-Blah

Honestly, if there is one thing I have learned in 2009, it is this -- don't feel too happy or optimistic Marie, or the rug will be pulled out from under you!!! The universe is conspiring against me (or something). I had a really great week, so what was I expecting ... another one?!?! How dare I. How dare me. I would like to shoot myself out of a cannon and see where I land. Perhaps I could run away? I would, of course, have visitation rights. But I could run away. I tried to run away for about four hours this afternoon. I felt so selfish. I was just sure that when I came back Ben would be frantic and world-war-burdette-style would commence. But no. Nothing of the sort. I'm not sure they noticed I was gone. I wanted to get right back in that car and this time drive for a really... really.... really..... long........time. I might still do that. If I don't ever post again, you'll know where I've gone.

No comments: