1. K.J. got his hair cut. When Mom is in charge, he looks like a Beatle, when Dad is in charge, he looks like a Marine. He looks like a Marine today! (A cute, cute Marine).
2. I'm going camping. Camping just is not cute at all. I'll do a lot of things in the name of love, let me tell you that.
3. After this summer, I may never -- NEVER -- camp again. We shall reconvene next summer to see if my feelings have changed. NEVER!
4. The other night, I felt like popcorn in a super bad way but we didn't have any. I was watching 'Twister' while folding clothes and I thought the Double B was at the computer, but he wasn't! He had escaped -- sneaky, sneaky -- and came in a few minutes later with a bowl of fresh ranch-flavored popcorn and a big refill cup of Caffeine-free Diet. It was soooo ... romantic. Write this down, Men. Women LOVE those little acts of love. It essentially said "You matter to me. And I don't care if you get fat from eating this whole bag of popcorn at 11 at night, or if I disagree with your drinking habits. I care. Your munchies concerns concern ME." Ah. Let's make out later, Ben. Maybe after camping.
5. This same Double B and I had a disagreement yesterday while I was unloading the dishwasher and he was heating lunch for the children. I suspect we both wanted to microwave the other. But we didn't! And we didn't just end in silence, either. We waited for a minute and then calmly reached a conclusion. I felt we were very mature. Ben and I are not fighters. We've never yelled at each other and really, we don't get very heated ever. But that can sometimes lead to something even scarier -- the cone of silence! But we totally handled it. Solved! Shazam! Let's make out later, Ben. Maybe after camping.
6. My friends Tara and Tim made time in their extensive, exhausting trip to fit in the Burdette's! It made me feel special. Thanks for letting me see you, guys! It was way fun. Your children give a whole new definition to the word "Cute."
7. That's pretty much all I have to say.
8. In case you didn't catch it, I am going camping. Campariffic Marie, that is what you may call me. I'll see you on the flip side.