Monday, November 30, 2009

It Must Be Said

I am here for one reason, and one reason only -- and that is to complain.  Because I. FEEL. SICK. And if I don't announce it to the whole world, I'm probably going to freak out! Because dang it, I feel really, really sick. And that is all I have to say. Woah is me. Woah is me. Poor Marie. Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. Yuck. Gag. Oh, to puke my guts out. That is all I want. The one and only thing I want. Except for you, my beloved friend, to not feel this gross. Ever. Ever.
Now go forth and serve, and know that you are loved.
The End. If I don't come back, please know it's only because I've dissapeared.
Here's hoping.

2 comments:

Tara said...

so sorry to hear you feel so yucky. hang in there. this too shall pass. hope you feel better soon. we love you and wouldn't know what to do if you disappeared for too long.

Ducksoup said...

i am so sorry you are sick. so. so. sorry. there is nothing i hate more than being sick. please no that you are loved, really loved!