Man, he's cute.
* Last night I was blog surfing -- and I just shouldn't do that when my mind has already gone to sleep, because then I get even more confused by people and their decision making skills (or lack thereof). I get sad for them because I think they are basically retarded. Here's the thing, folks: Putting a bandaid on a very serious and vicious and festering wound will not fix it. It can not fix it. Time is your only option. And even then, it will be a scar that is ripped open from time to time and spurts blood and pain all over then place. Loss; in it's most vicious varieties, can NOT be fixed by replacement tactics.
* I love how I act like I know what I'm talking about. I really don't. I just feel this bandaid theory in my gut. Plus, I flatter myself as observational, and I haven't seen an emotional bandaid work yet. That being said, I still don't know what I'm talking about.
* My daughter can sing 'A Whole New World' with the best of them. In fact, she can sing about any song about as cute as any person on the planet. I am convinced of this because she is my child. Her voice is kindof odd right now -- that high, nasally quality that is so charming in toddlers. And she sings with WILD abandon. I love it.
* My ear is really itchy. I think I have a blockage of some sort. I do not believe it is an earwig, although that thought would have horrified me in my childhood beyond belief.
* Last night I had the worst nightmare ever, and it keeps coming back to haunt me. I dreamed that the Double B was having an emotional affair with a coworker (she doesn't exist in real life, but she sure was pretty in my dream) and decided he didn't love me or the kids anymore and was going to leave us for her and her millions and her two year old boy. It was the WORST DREAM EVER. 'Cause I couldn't wake up. I was so incredibly heartbroken. I was just sobbing my guts out and screaming that he promised me, etc., and yet he was unmoved. When I saw him this morning, I told him all about the dream and informed him he was an adulteror by association and please not to leave me because I love him (run on sentence, I love them). He laughed and laughed and laughed and then asked me if I noticed there was a trend in my dreams. It's always him that is the bad guy and leaving!! Haha. Anyhow, he says he loves me very much and won't leave me. You can all relax now.
* Do I give too much random and useless information? I'm pretty sure I do. You don't have to read my blog. Only if you want to.
* I've been thinking about Haiti like everybody else, and I'm just flabbergasted by the whole thing. I can't even imagine that level of destruction. Kaje was watching the news with me on Sunday and we finally had to turn it off, he just couldn't imagine why the earth would do that and why Heavenly Father let the earth do that and was afraid it would happen to us. I tried hard to explain, but some things -- are hard to explain. I tried to reassure him about earthquakes here and then just gave him the best advice I've ever received (and it's from my husband, how nice): "Son, it is useless to worry about things you have no control over."
* Go think on that! He's very wise, my man. Except when he's not. But mostly, he's wise. And very attractive.
* Last night I saw the most hilarious pictures of some friends of ours. I love funny pictures. It's a good thing we all improve with age. I certainly do -- my awkward phase was like 11 years long. I'm like a fine wine, I just get better and better.
* Everyone humor Marie, it makes her feel better.
* Ben ended up having the day off today! It was a big surprise. And a good thing, 'cause now he has to sit and humor me. I like it when that happens.
* The end.