Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Totally Hoppin' Weekend

I love Easter.

In fact, just this year, I have decided to make Easter one of my very most favorite holidays.

I love what it means. I love the Savior. I love spring and renewal and Resurrection.

I love my kids and the joy in their eyes when they hunt Easter eggs and play games and see their cousins. I love seeing them concentrate on understanding what Easter is really all about. I love visiting with brothers and sisters and moms and dads. I love the joy I feel when I remember I will see all my loved ones again and that they are not that far away even now. I love being best pals with the 'Easter Bunny' (whom Livi informed me is a girl and she has a prince). And I love the chocolate.

Could it be that Easter is the very best holiday of them all?

No comments: