Thursday, June 3, 2010

POST 300

Actual Simulation:
For my 300th post, I just wanted to show you the awesome and amazing bruise covering a good portion of my left hand. I drew you a picture of it (see actual simulation).
I am so proud of this bruise. Usually I have no evidence to show for my overwhelming awesomeness, but today I do. Hoorah!
Yesterday I got to do the three hour glucose test, which is totally and utterly fun and radical for those of you who haven't tried it. I have that blood test, rolling veins, and seven needles to thank for my bruise of victory!
YES!!! FINALLY ONE FOR THE LITTLE GUY!!!

In a quiet moment of self reflection, I would like to ask you to consider the fact that I have written three hundred posts, all of this kind of importance. Think about it, and see if you need to reassess your life at all. Amen.

4 comments:

Tina Williams said...

Marie -- you are still my favorite blogger to read -- nienie and cjane hold nothing to you. I'm looking forward to the next 300 posts!

btw - it is thursday - you are getting off schedule. I will forgive you. Pregnancy is not pleasant.

Jen said...

I just wrote my 500th, but I can't decide whether to celebrate because I have a bunch of unwritten ones, so the 500 doesn't feel like it counts yet? I'm crazy. Sorry about your bruise. I appreciate the simulation for our benefit.

Kamille said...

Oh darling Marie. I'm sorry that you had to do the whole stinkin' 3 hours. I'm sorry that you have a bruise. I'm sorry that you don't get to see me every day. So there you go.

Tink said...

Sounds miserable to me! At least you have evidence of your torture! It's always best to have evidence!