Friday, August 20, 2010

Pre-School Never Looked So Good

So Tuesday was Missy Foo-Foo's first day of pre-school.
Doesn't she look A-dor-able?
And yes, if you are wondering with absolute envy "Is that a 'Strawberry Field's Forever' t-shirt Miss Oliva is wearing so magnificently for her first day of school?" I can only say: why yes, yes it is. It even says "The Beatles" in pink down in the corner. Am I the coolest mom ever for finding her that shirt? I'll leave that for you to decide. Either way, she loves it, I love it, we are all happy.
We weren't going to put little nutter here in pre-school this year, since she still has two years until Kindergarten, but then our friend Miss Shawna started a pre-school a whole two houses down from us, and you know what? We had to do it. Olivia is thrilled with this decision!
She had such a great time. When I asked her what she did, she said "I sang a sing-song, I learn-ed, and I colored!" Sounds perfect to me!
Is it wrong for me to think she is the cutest kid ever? So many things about her just crack. me. up. She is a character, and I wouldn't have her any other way. Yay, Olivia, you are growing and learning!

1 comment:

Tamari said...

Love the shirt! And she is too cute for words and no it is not wrong to think so! I love her freckles!!