Sunday, September 12, 2010

GARTH!!! GARTH!!!! GARTH!!!(!!!)!!!

I really just have one thing to say, and it goes something like this:
(uhem)

GARTH!!!!!!!!!!
GARTH!!!!!!!!!
GARTH!!!
GARTH!!!!!!(!!!!!!!)!!!!!!!
GARTHITY-
GARTH-
GARTH!!!!!


GARTH!!!!




and just one more time

GARTH!!!

It's like I want to be mature about this. I really do. But it's GARTH. And I can not. I can never be mature again.


Dear GARTH,
I have loved you since the third grade.
Love,
Marie

Dear GARTH,
I am sure you could see me out there and that you probably feel like we are friends now. I know that concert was all for me and the other people were seat fillers.
Love,
Marie

Dear GARTH,
Thanks for letting the Double B come, too. He loves you as well. But just platonically. And not as much as I do. I don't think.
Love,
Marie.

Dear GARTH,
I have always had expectations of what it would be like to see you perform in real life. You blew those expectations out of the water. You. Were. Amazing. Thank you for giving me that experience. I'm pretty sure we are now best friends forever. Seriously, you sound better then I could have imagined. I never knew someone could sound like you. My ears heart you.
Love,
Marie

Dear GARTH,
You look EXACTLY like yourself. That is amazing. Thank you for letting me sit twenty feet in front of you for two whole hours. You are so stinkin' hilarious. You totally dress like a scrounge, too.
Love,
Marie.

Dear Double B,
Thank you for turning 30 so we could go see GARTH.
Love,
Your Woman.

Dear GARTH,
I just am not yet able to speak rationally about you yet. Let's give the blog time to adjust to your presence and then we'll try to write the whole experience, okay?
Love From Your BFF,
Marie.


GARTH!!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

This proves a cosmic connection between us, because Alex has been thinking about Garth Brooks songs, and we tried to call you guys to come over and play games that very day!

Tara said...

I just love your blog Marie. Thanks for posting!

Elise said...

JEALOUS!
JEALOUS!!
JEALOUS!!!

(I'm glad you had fun, even though I'm consumed with jealousy.)

katie said...

So fun! I love Garth!

Tamari said...

GARTH!!!! So glad you had the time of your life! Nothing better than a REALLY GREAT LIVE CONCERT!!!

Ducksoup said...

i just have one thing to say: MARIE! i want to be MARIE like right now. i think i am already growing up and since you are the coolest person on the planet can i just be cool like you - - for maybe just a day even. love you tons. glad you had fun. i love that picture of ben holding up his ticket.

Kamille said...

I. Am. Jealous. I. Love. Garth. Also. Longer than you have. Because I'm older than you. Neener.