Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Here's what K.J. is thankful for:

"I am thankful for my friends. For my sister. For my other sister. For my Mom. I feel happy!"

Here's what Olivia is thankful for:
"My family. My brother and my beautiful sister. My toys. My bed. My best friends of all. My Katelyn when she doesn't cry and spit up. Pets Leo and Duchess. Being a Mouseketeer when I grow up."

And honestly, the Double B, Katelyn and I are just thankful. We've got a whole lot of what matters most. So, as Olivia says "This how an old man turkey gobble: go-o-obble. go-o-obble."
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Ducksoup said...

happy thanksgiving to you. i am going to stay home and hold baby girl who i am most thankful to have here... love you. please think of me when you are eating ham rolls.

Tink said...

So cute!