Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New From The Desk Of Olivia

This morning Liv came and sat by me with her big movie star sunglasses on while I was doing a little recreational reading.
The conversation went like this:

Liv - Is Ballay far away?

Mom - What do you mean?

Liv - Is it far away, like the beach?

Mom - Hm. Do you mean L.A.?

Liv - No, Bah-lay.

Mom - Hm. Okay. Do you mean Bel-Air?

Liv - No! Ballay!

Mom - I don't know where Ballay is.

Liv - You know! Where all the grown-up ballet's go to dance.

Mom - Oh.

Liv - Is Ballay far away like the beach?

Mom - Yep. I don't know how far, but it's far.


And ... scene.

3 comments:

Elise said...

That is adorable. I love how these little people see the world. :)

Kamille said...

I read over my stack of random quotes from our show the other day and had fond memories of you. And I thought about Dick. You are just the best. We must get together soon. Loves!

Simmons Family said...

haha, she is so cute!! I love it :)