Friday, January 11, 2013

Shout Hooray!

 Today Miss Olivia Pumpernickel Tootie-Fruitie Thermopolis
turns SIX YEARS OLD.
Really?
Sigh.
Who gave her permission to leave five? 
Opening her package from Grandma and Grandpa this morning--
you can see the great joy and rapture!
 
Olivia is a very special child. I've said it many times, but I'll say it again: it is a privilege to be a part of her life. It is an honor for me to know this great spirit as a child. Hers is a truly magical childhood... I know that one day when she grows up the Double B and I will be so proud of the woman she becomes, but I really believe that all my life I will have a special longing for this time... she has wrapped a magical spell over all of our hearts.
 
Dear Olivia,
You are the sweetest, kindest, funniest, most imaginative and loving girl on earth. Thank you for your helpful spirit. You are truly, truly beautiful on the inside and the outside. Your Dad and I feel so lucky that you chose us! We love you more then you will ever know! Happy birthday, Livi Lucy! Thanks for being born!!!
Love,
Your Family
 

2 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Have you seen Ramona and Beezus? I think Olivia and Ramona are very similar!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Do you know the Ramona books...you must read them to her! Well, ya know...if you have time ;)