Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween And Stuff

 Once there was a big long post here, but I magically erased it. I don't even know what we talked about, except... Children being naughty at church, as evidenced here:
Liv made cute care packets for the Elders, Elder Andrus and Elder Butz: 
We love the missionaries so! Here are Sister White and Sister Call, my favorites ever! The best thing about living out here is the opportunity to help the missionaries. We love them! 
Halloween with Wizard Mickey: 
Merida from Brave: 
Rapunzel: 
And our friendly house at the bottom of the street, walking back from the bus stop: 
Winter is coming. Down with winter! 

1 comment:

Ducksoup said...

that is such a friendly cute home rie. two posts. makes me so happy to see. your kids are darling. cute halloween costumes. and lets move to cali - - i hate winter too. can't wait till i can be a snow birder but the thought of that meaning i am old and my children are grown makes me sad. hopefully winter is nice this year - - if that's even possible. hope to see you soon - - but don't think i will for a while.