Thursday, November 7, 2013

KJ Turns 10!!!

This gorgeous, wonderful little boy was on his way to us ten years ago today. Can't believe I've been his Mommy for ten years, can't believe I ever drew in air when he wasn't with me.
Love him with all my heart.
Think he is the absolute dream of all sons everywhere.
Wish I could freeze him in a bottle and always keep him close to me.
Slyly encourage him all the time to pick a wife that is lovely and good (and also loves me)!
Scatters sunshine wherever he goes.
More then half way to his mission and leaving my nest forever.
So proud, so happy, so thankful this little boy (not so little anymore) is mine.
 
This is one thankful Momma!!! 
 
Dear KJ,
Wherever you are, wherever you go, no matter how old and wise you get -- you'll always have a home right here in my heart.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
Your Friend,
Mom.

No comments: