Saturday, June 20, 2015

Business Report

Katelyn means business about this instagram plan -- she wants to post a hair picture every day. She brought me the brush, the hair bands, and two headbands to choose from, while detailing her plan. She then carefully analyzed each photo and picked her favorites to post. I can't complain about this. Wanting her hair done?! I'll take it! 
The Double B is loving the Business Center. It is awesome to see how great the transition has been for him. So smooth, and he says the difference in the stress level is amazing. He is enjoying it a lot -- he really likes the people he works with, his managers, everything. I'm so thankful. The huge temporary commute is hard because he's tired, but work is good. Already I can just see the burden of stress just falling off of him. I'm so excited for him, for us as a couple, and for our little family! I sure love that kid. Monday is our 13th anniversary. Crazy. We are so fortunate to have each other. It's not perfect, but it is committed. And that's pretty beautiful in my eyes. 

No comments: