Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hello, Will!

My brother Jon and bestie Trina had their beautiful, tiny new son Will a week and a half ago. We were so, so excited to meet him! 
There were many "oooohs" and many "aaahhhhhs" over this sweet little Blondie. He had a very gentle little spirit and it was such a pleasure to be around him. 
Benson was very curious but also very nervous about doing the wrong thing. After holding Will close to him for awhile, though, he did reach out and very gently pat, pat, pat his blanket. Then today I showed him a picture of Will and he just went nuts. We are so happy to have this new little baby in our family! 
He's crazy about me, as you can imagine. 
It is such a priceless thing to be this little boys Aunt, and to know I will do everything in my power to love and protect him all of his life. Aunthood rocks. Welcome to the family, tiny Will! We love you so much already! 

No comments: