Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Second Easter

We went up again the week after Spring Break to have the B Family Easter shindig and to watch General Conference. We don't get together that often, but it's fun when we do. 
Benson was the star of the show, as the youngest member of the family. He enjoyed his fame immensely. 
I love this picture of the oldest cousin and the youngest cousin. Steven just opened his mission call and will leave for Brazil in August. He has always been special to us and we are excited for him. 
General Conference was wonderful, like always. I especially liked the talks by President Monson, Elder Christofferson, and Elder Duncan. 
Lately I've listened to a talk from October 2014 by Elder Carlos A. Godoy called "The Lord Has A Plan For Us!" quite a bit. It was very meaningful for me at the time, but I seem to come back to it in my life. I'm so thankful to be a member of the church and for the opportunity to learn at the feet of inspired leaders!

No comments: