Saturday, June 25, 2016

14

Wednesday was our 14th Anniversary. Which is crazy on the one hand, but makes total sense on the other. Because time flies, but we have become such a unit -- and only many years could create that.  
We went to lunch and as we were filling the car with gas we were talking about the scandalous names of some landmarks and the Double B said something along the lines of "well, the tragedy is that women have always been treated as second class citizens, and..." I had to interrupt right then and there to tell him that was the sexiest thing he'd ever said! My husband, vocalizing his inner feminist. Rawr. 
Later we went wild and drove down to The Forum in Ceasars Palace to walk around, eat some yummy Gelato, and have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a great day. 
I really, really love the Double B. It has been a precious thing to be in a partnership with such a good man. It seems like after the ten year mark our bond has just deepened and gotten richer. I can't wait to see how our love for each other grows as the years go by. It really does become something beautiful. I am so lucky to have a companion as committed to the team as The Double B. We are in this together. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the amazing. I love him with all my heart. 

No comments: