Monday, June 27, 2016

Cousin Extravaganza

My two nieces were orphaned by girls camp this year, and we got to have them come and spend the week with us. It was a truly fabulous event. 
It included many adventures, lots of store visiting, even more swimming. 
Including some seriously epic swim moves (Addie's face. I just laughed and laughed and laughed!).
We also introduced them to Happy Hour at Sonic, and most importantly, to the wonders of Krispy Kreme donuts. So I guess we're awesome! 
This picture wins serious awards. KJ sat down and broke the cot just as I pushed the click button -- and I got this masterpiece! Easy fix, brilliance forever. 
A few movies were consumed, but mostly it was just hours and hours and hours of peaceful, blissful togetherness. 
My children lived the dream for a few glorious days. I love these sweet girls that help make my life so rich! Hoping a yearly tradition of cousin visits has begun. 

No comments: