Sunday, September 4, 2016

Harry Potter, Me, and a Cat

Today we are lucky enough to have our second guest blogger. KJ had a hilarious and frightening little incident with a cat the other night that was one of the highlights of my life, his face was so shocked and we laughed so hard! Here is the story, as told by the man himself:

I had a little visitor the night right before peach days. At about 9:00 pm my mom and grandma went shopping and got home about 10:55. When they got home a cat got in the garage and some how got into the house and I was reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when I heard a noise to my left I thought that something from the top bunk fell  (where the girls sleep) I looked to the left and there was a cat. I was still on the bed and my mom fortunately was walking by and I said "there is a cat" She replied "there's a cat? "She saw it climb behind the bed and called to my grandpa that there was a cat and my grandpa got the cat out. We all laughed I cried because I was laughing so hard. And so I read Harry Potter until I fell asleep.  I saw the same cat yesterday  (peach days) and about chased the thing back to its house. Now I'm getting teased about it well alls well that ends well. Bye.

No comments: