Sunday, November 13, 2016

Concert Visitors

Grandma B and Aunt Sabrina and her girls came down to support KJ in his Halloween orchestra concert. Too nice! it was great fun, even if it was just for a little while. 
I'm lucky, because my girls are both starting to play with my hair when they're bored. Now that they're mostly soft, I love it! It feels so good. I love to be petted! 
Benson made the rounds during the concert but decided the best place was his with his cousin Kaylie. She is so good to him. He's got it made in the shade with all these older girl cousins. 
Kaje and the original Kate the Great. 
KJ did an awesome job and we are all so very proud of his hard work and talent with the viola! The concert was really great. They came, we went to dinner, watched the concert, then they headed out for the two hour drive home. Family is the best! 

No comments: