Sunday, November 13, 2016

Halloween '16

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but I was very chill this year -- it just sort of arrived! I did end up dressing up, though, for the free donut at Krispy Kreme. 
#worthit
We did our favorite traditions -- donuts and then corndogs from Sonic! The very picture of healthy choices. Sure is fun, though. 
Baby Wizard wearing my little witch cape from when I was a tyke myself. He utterly hated it! It didn't last long, but it was sure cute while it lasted. 
The beautiful Princess Anna from Arundel.
The Little Mermaid, ready to pull in her haul. 
A wizard from Hogwarts. Ravenclaw House, of course. 
It was our least successful trick or treat ever -- no one was home and really, we only went around the block before they just wanted to go home and pass out candy. Then there was concern because hardly anyone came! Oh, well. They'd gotten a lot of candy at Grandma and Grandpa's trunk or treat on Saturday. It was just fun to be together. 

No comments: