Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Granny Friend

I dreamed about my Grandma last night.
In my waking mind I can remember what she looks like, sounds like, smells like, feels like, but it is just a memory. But in my dream, my mind knew her in exactness. I kept smiling at the creases in her cheeks because she was smiling so much, sitting in the rocking chair in her kitchen, surrounded by her family. Someone asked me if we were close and I told them "she is my best friend." I think a lot of her grandkids felt that way. This morning I sat down to read my scriptures but instead got on family search to look at pictures of her and have just cried and cried. It's been a long time, but I guess I'll always need my "Granny-friend," as KJ called her. I love her and look forward to being with her again one day.

No comments: