Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Benson Quotes

These are darling things Benson said over the course of the early summer. Oh, how we love this boy!

"You so pretty, YaYa! Sooo pretty! You amazing, YaYa!" - Benson ardently complimenting his big sis before school. The "amazing" part came with his arms wrapped around her legs, gazing up into her eyes.

"I wanna talk to Chicken Butt!" - Benson. Sometimes when my brothers call I answer the phone with "Hi, Chicken Butt!" Jon called today and Benson came running to make his request. We laughed our heads off!

The other day we dropped off KJ and Owen to school. Owen climbs out and Benson says "Bye bye, Go-wen!" So cute!

Everyday when I drop off my kids I ask them "What are three things you know?" And they answer "I am a son/daughter of God, my whole family loves me, and I can choose the right." When we drop the girls off at school, they both have a turn and then Benson says "Mom! Mom!" Until I ask him. Then he says "I a daughter God. My hoe fam-wee, choose a right!" So cute.

"Love you, KJ! Love you, YaYa! Love you, Katewyn!" - Benson calling vigorously while his siblings get out of the car at school.

"Momma, I NOT SICK!!!!" Trying to convince me to let him have a rice krispy treat, because earlier I had told him he couldn't have another because he might get sick.

"How are ya? Good to seeeee you!" While shaking my hand through his blanket.

"Oh. You're so cute, Mom!" Patronizing me after I chanted 'we're number one!' To him after our cruise.

"Thank you, Mom. You are the BEST, Mom. You are the best." Cuddling up to me after our cruise and popping his head up to give me the sweetest compliment. And I know writing these down is a little self-serving, but I don't care because I want to remember this cuteness forever!

"MOOOOMMMMAAAA!!!!" Yelling my name when we walked in after our cruise and he looked up and saw me. He jumped up and ran for to me for the biggest, longest hug. Melted my heart!

No comments: