Sunday, August 27, 2017

New Calling

One of my children downloaded this picture onto my phone. I have no idea what to make of it, but it's kind of funny to have a fancy picture of chicken nuggets, so I thought I'd share.
I've gotten a lot of rest the last couple of days and feel like I'm on the mend. I'll be careful for a few more days and hopefully we'll be back to normal!
Benson is snuggling and crawling all over me right now, singing "Old McDonald" with a serious case of the hiccups and a little bit of root beer on his face. Darn cute and very silly.
Today I was released as first counselor in Relief Society and sustained as first counselor in the Young Women's. I was really surprised, all the way around. I have really, really loved my time in the Relief Society and will miss it! But I am also excited to serve in the Young Women's again. I have loved working with Kimberly, Tayna, and Heidi and am really looking forward to working with Tashina, Priscilla, and Amy. The women in this church are mighty. I'm a little nervous at the commitment, but happy to serve with all my heart. I really love being a counselor.
And now Benson is sobbing his eyes out laying on the floor because he doesn't feel like anyone is playing bouncy ball correctly. This is the life of a three year old.

1 comment:

Ducksoup said...

Hahahaha on the bouncy ball! I can so relate!!