Friday, November 3, 2017

Battle Benson

I jinxed myself. I said Battle Benson was waining, and here I am in the middle of the Ardennes in the Battle of the Bulge (a little WWII analogy, in honor of the Double B and his WWII encyclopedic brain). The Battle rages! But I said it was almost over, so I have no one to blame but myself. He is a tiny terrorist this week. And I brought it on myself... me and my overconfidence. Silly Marie.
Sister McKeon, my 11th grade seminary teacher, would remind me that there is no power in superstition so I am not to blame here. Where are you, Sister McKeon? You were so nice. I hope you're doing awesome. And I am wondering if you can help me tame my three-year-old? Get back to me if you're available!

Look at this face.
I love you, Benson. You wild maniac.

1 comment:

Ducksoup said...

Haha you make me laugh. When it comes to tantrums, three year olds are so hard--harder than two year olds for sure!