Friday, February 23, 2018

Beautiful Baby Claire

Our beautiful new niece and cousin Claire joined our family this month! She is the third little girl for my brother Nick and heroic sister-in-law Silvia, and the little tiny caboose of the whole family!
She is just the cutest little thing. We love her so much already! Being Aunt Rie is one of the highlights of my life. I love my nieces and nephews so much and they bring so much to my life.
 This is one of my favorite pictures of Katee Jill ever. You can see the sweetness and goodness in her eyes as she cuddles her new little friend.
The baby whisperer! Liv is a lover of little ones and sits anxiously waiting her next turn to love on little Miss Claire.
The oldest and the youngest. The first and the last. Kaje loves his tiniest cousin.
Benson likes the idea of "Baby Claire" but is much more nervous of her in real life right now! Plus, it's hard to compete for his attention when his favorite Bianca is in the room.
We love you, Baby Claire! And we are so happy for your Mom and Dad!

No comments: