Sunday, March 4, 2018

Prayer Texts?

I have been thinking it would be really nice for me if I could text God. I am not a good phone talker-on-er. I have always just been terrible at that form of communication, but I can text you all day long. And I realized, (because consistent, heartfelt, everyday prayer is one of my biggest struggles) that prayer actually feels very similar for me to talking on the phone. Hard to talk for a long time and to stay focused and heartfelt. But I'm always sending up little snippets. Basically, I send prayer texts. So I'm wondering if Heavenly Father would mind if we just kind of spiritually texted back and forth. I personally think it is one of my better plans. I think it could be great, if He'd be willing.
I told the Double B about this little thought cloud and he said "just make sure you don't send Him an lol." Ha ha ha.

No comments: