Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Stealth Tuesday

My little buddy and I, just sharing a heating pad. 
Let us never take for granted the beauty of a homemade heating pad. My favorite pain reliever, comfort object, and dearest inanimate friend.

Today was my official ministering day. "Coking" with one, home visit with another, but the card writing for the last will have to be tomorrow, cause i forgot today. I like ministering. I try to keep up with things throughout the month, but face to face time feels important for me (but everybody's different). One of the sisters who ministers to me sent a text to check in on my dad last week and it was kind of amazing how good that made me feel. So it doesn't take much, but knowing someone cares makes all the difference.

Today i was a Mom taxi, big time. Mom taxis are cool. 

My girls are watching Bob Ross paint an ocean cliff scene on Netflix right now with rapt attention. They love Bob Ross, but to be fair, every living creature should. Katelyn is sad that Bob is no longer with us. Olivia assured her that he's probably painting clouds now. Kate has her doubts about the way he's painting the big wave dashing on the cliff but said "Honestly, i have no idea what he is doing, but it's probably going to all work out." Yep. Bob is boss.

Talked to my Mom tonight. Now SHE has the stomach flu, poor woman. I love my parents. The situation really does suck, but they sure don't. They are really something special.

I saw stealth bombers flying today while out driving!(!!!) I yelled in excitement, pulled over, and jumped out of the car to watch them like three times. They were so low and right over me. It was totes amaze. I never get sick of those jets, but this was the first time I've seen the stealth in action up close. I'm too much of my dad's daughter to not just have an absolute bird over something like that!

That's all.
Good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

No comments: