Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Practice

Here's your thought for the day: 
Just keep swimming. 

The school race is on. 

Benson had his last day of preschool (vice like squeeze in my chest. I hope I'll be able to take this kindergarten thing).

Olivia had her STEM presentation and did a really great job. That girl can get up in front of people with her large brain and speak confidently and clearly. She's got game. 

Katelyn brought home the world's heaviest backpack today and didn't stop talking to even take a breath the whole way home from school. This has been her best year yet. 

KJ had his lesson and was so happy to just get back to the picky technique again. His teacher is really proud of him and is ready to go. She wants to turn him into the musician he wants to be. We're lucky to have her. Then he went to a baseball game with the young men and apparently ate the world's most delicious pretzel. I was happy to hear that. 

I was busy today. Squeezed in a farewell luncheon and ministering and school visits and a lesson and still made dinner. Cause I'm a boss, yo. My walk was the victim of rain and lost its last 15 minutes. I really missed that last bend in the road. Walking is fun. 

Honestly just hoping to have a heart big enough to get through the next couple of days. I love you, my people. 

No comments: