Monday, May 20, 2019

Scattering Of Thoughts

Got KJ's musicianship scores today:
Guess you can say he took that musicianship test and kicked its trash. 
Go, KJ, go. He was a pretty happy boy. 

Tonight Olivia was explaining to me how young love is just like a BTS song. Sometimes it's thrilling. And sometimes you feel like it's all just fake love(!) and that "I'm going to die alone... with cats... NO DEGREE!!!" 
I got such a laugh. Her delivery is always so perfect for my funny bone. I told her that I deeply understand all that angst. And most importantly, if she wants a degree, I truly believe in her ability to go get one.

This is a time period of learning to listen to myself. To my body, my heart, and my mind. I believe that I will know how to do that. That when the time comes, I will know what to do. Guided meditation is helping me so much with the mindfulness I've been seeking. I am finally starting to hear myself in quiet moments. I trust that I WILL know.

Spent today trying to figure out how to operate this week. Last week of school has finally arrived and the children are so happy about it. And I am, too, because suuuummmmeeer!!!!!

No comments: