Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Creativity

Today was my boyfriend's day off. He caught up on some much needed sleep and then we went and grabbed some lunch. I told him all about what is going on with the House of Representatives and how some of those rules work, whether he wanted to hear it or not (he did not. But I told him that he does have to sometimes listen to things just because they interest me. Just like it's my job to listen about all sports and sports teams. Fantasy novels. Deranged people at work. Presidency meeting planning. I listen because I love him. So every great once in awhile, I throw out some interesting to me government fact, in the name of equality.)
This afternoon Benson came in to me. "Mom, do you remember how I used to like to sneak out of my crib when I was little? I made baby me in my crib in Lego!"
He sure did. Super cute.
Mutual was combined with the young men today at the park. It was fun to visit and Kate got this awesome picture of the moon peaking out from behind the tree.
Love my Katee girl.
Liv has been working really hard on a piece for her art class. I really, really love to see her create. It honestly amazes me and it just thrills my soul to see what she can accomplish now. It's because of so much hard work that she has put in for years, but it is certainly a thrill to witness.
I asked her if she ever impresses herself. She said that she gets so tired of looking at the same thing that she wants to blow it up, but sometimes she comes back to it a few days later and is a little impressed with what she has accomplished. I'm always impressed, honestly.
Benson loves to sit there and watch her work while building whatever Lego creation he has his mind on. This one is a Brick Seperator Kit. His sales pitch: "I got my trusty Brick Seperator Kit here! If I ever lose my brick separator, I can just grab a new one from my kit!" He made a sales video to send to KJ and everything. Pretty silly.

No comments: