Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Activity

Tonight I heard KJ chasing his little brother around trying to get him to get ready for bed by saying "Respect your elders!"

Put together a "Jeopardy!" style game for the combined activity. The topics were Disney or Prophet, President Nelson, Book of Mormon, Dumbledore or Uchtdorf, More Book of Mormon, and Bishop Kendall. I think the kids had a good time. I also think my B of M questions might have been a little hard, but I love to play Book of Mormon trivia with the Double B, so I think I'm in the habit of adding a little challenge. I was proud of KJ, he's really got a lot of gospel knowledge. It was fun to put together, either way.

It's been a busy week and will stay that way. And that's okay. That just means life is bustling right along.

No comments: