Sunday, March 24, 2024

Palm Sunday

My blog is still trying to be naughty. I'm sorry if it's been hard for you to navigate. I really don't know why it is acting this way, but I sure hope it resolves soon! I do feel so much better since I got it backed up. I hope it won't continue to glitch, but less panic over here, for sure. 
It was a good sabbath day. 
My Double B was off single handedly saving the world allll day long. He literally had about twenty minutes to himself today. I admire and love him. I told him tonight that if anyone gets to see all his ins and outs, it's me. And so I know for sure -- he is a truly good human. Not perfect, thank heavens, but deliciously good. I love him very much. 
I got to go to ward council with him today, because our yw president is sick. It was like the good old days -- we thought maybe we should take Katelyn and Benson and make them play with blocks and watch Thomas videos on a portable DVD player in the next room, like KJ and Livi used to do when they were tiny and I was yw president and the Double B was ward mission leader. We have new missionaries in the ward and he introduced me as his girlfriend. Adorable. 
It was a good day. After church the class presidency came over and we had a quick planning meeting, I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell into an hour long coma, and then Benny and I watched some Star Wars and Marco Polo'd KJ.
Happy Easter week. I love you!

No comments: