Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Dress Up

Last night before bed the Double B, Liv, and I were having a good time chatting. We got talking about our past and Dad was telling Liv about growing up and his Mom dressing up in homemade costumes for different events, or making him dress up in costumes (I'm sure this will shock you, but he didn't like it). Liv can kind of remember her grandparents dressing up as scripture characters for a camping reunion. We were just having a fun chat and laughing. I said "If Dad gets dementia, maybe he'll start dressing up as Old Testament prophets." The Double B took a pause to consider and then answered "Just shoot me. The sane me wouldn't want that."
L.O.L. 
This guy just cracks me up so much. He just amuses me. 

Today was his day off and so we went on our lunch date and then Liv was back from school when we got home. Benson and Katelyn are still testing away, and so is KJ, for that matter. 
We had a great time at young women's tonight. Kate's group had a Cake Pop and K-Pop night. How fun is that! The older girls had a scavenger hunt at Target. I really love being with them. 

No comments: