Monday, July 27, 2015

ONE

This little love of my life turned one year old. 
He wasn't feeling the best with teething, and he thought it was pretty crazy with all those people singing at him, but it was a GREAT day to celebrate Bens.
He loves his cute little toys.
He is so blessed to have so many people love him so much! And we are so blessed to have him. 
A year ago at this time I was so happy. What an angel, sent straight out of heaven to bless my life. He was sent to us by the grace of God, and I'll never forget that. He is a source of joy to every one of us! This silly, precious little boy! 

Dear Grown-Up Benson, 
This first year of your life was a real whirlwind of activity. You joining us was the best part of it all! I love you, I love you so much, my little son that is probably now a giant! 
Your buddy, 
Mom. 

No comments: