Friday, June 2, 2017

Quotables

"Don't forget about another adjective that describes her -- FUNNY!" - Kate about Liv. What a sweet compliment. But let's talk about how Katee, age 6, knows what an adjective is!

"2020 will be the year of Ben. Because I'm the only one who doesn't need glasses." - Double B

"I need to lose a tooth so I can get free money!" - Kate the Great

"I'm sorry, I dishonor the family." -  Liv. Because she keeps growing up even though Mom tells her not to. She is such a tease.

"I love your shirt. You so pretty, Momma." - Benson. Melt my heart!

"This is where I see myself in ten years." - Olivia, wearing an In-N-Out hat. Dream big, little butterfly.

"Can you get me a coconut bra?" - Olivia

"You're looking sharp! But you're not the sharpest tool in the tool shed." - Liv to Benson

On Valentine's Day Katee poured out her Valentine candy and then when Benson got up she turned and looked at him sooo suspiciously before frantically putting her candy away. It was hilarious! She was right to be worried!

"When I grow up I want to just talk. That will be my job, to talk." - Kate. I love this plan.

"So gross plus boy gross equals good?" - Kate. It's a confusing world, isn't it.

"I love you every day." - Benson

No comments: