Friday, January 5, 2018

Chef Liv

The other morning I woke up to kitchen sounds. When I got up Olivia ran in and said "Mom, I'm making you breakfast in bed! Lay back down!"
She made me crepes and came in with about four loads of stuff. This was my "toppings" plate. White sugar, brown sugar, apple slice, chopped toblerone chocolate, and I'm honestly not sure what that white liquid is. I've spent some time trying to figure it out. Pretty sweet young lady.
I asked for a planner for Christmas, and I think the Double B chose a cute one. I have dreams of being a super planner person -- not neurotic, just organized. Baby steps, people. Baby steps!
 Enduring that sister love as best he can! (Biting his blanket is his new great passion.)
Benson went potty SIX times today! And told me himself he wanted to go every time! I'm hopeful, but also not TOO hopeful. This isn't my first rodeo.
 Tonight Kendra, my wonderful Mia Maid advisor, and I took a couple of girls down to support our Mia Maid President Julianne in her first art show at an art gallery downtown! Julianne is visually impaired but doesn't let that stop her. She's so talented and an absolute gem. It was awesome, and I bought my first art print! 
I am slowly getting the hang of my new calling and finding the rhythm of this new group of girls. Glad to be here.

No comments: