Monday, March 18, 2024

Chef

Regular life resumed today. The house got some tlc and I was able to put things back in their regular order, which was nice. I could feel the house give a happy sigh.  Costco and I had a visit. They had poblano peppers so I decided to have a culinary adventure tonight. Noone else was willing to join me, so here I sit, alone in my principles! I suspected that would happen and that was totally fine. I made them some homemade Mac and cheese while the peppers roasted and then I learned how to peel them through a little trial and error. Put some chicken salad on them, popped that cold can of Diet Coke, and had myself a nice time. Maybe one of these days my hyperfixation will turn on cooking, and it will become my passion. A girl can dream! Fingers crossed. I can certainly do it, and often do it pretty well, so I guess it could happen. And now I know how to roast and peel poblano peppers. You never know what skills you'll need in this life!

No comments: