Thursday, April 4, 2024

Happy Little Working Song

Our girl Marie was busy today. 
I had some catching up to do from being gone all weekend and then just doing the basics for a few days while feeling not the best. I set my timer (this is the way that works best to keep myself on track) and away I went. I was able to finish everything I wanted to get done today, and that was a very nice feeling! Gold star, Marie. 
Tomorrow it'll all start over again. 
And isn't that lovely. 

It was a good day. My last birthday gift came today after getting a little delayed -- it's a little trampoline!! I have gotten a little hyperfixated on wanting one, and what a happy surprise! Benson and I both had a doll of a time. So fun. I'm not sure which one of us loves it more. 

The girls and I had a really fun visit in the hour before bedtime. They're both so funny and such good and thoughtful people. They are each their own person and are both so fundamentally good. I love them dearly. I definitely got some good laughs in tonight with my resident comedians. 

No comments: