Sunday, December 16, 2012

Too Many Reminders

This afternoon after church Olivia came in with a bowl of popcorn and her beloved popcorn seasoning and wanted to snuggle with me on the bed and watch a movie. I was very happy to have her. I put on 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas,' we snacked for a minute, and then I turned on my side, wrapped my arms around her tiny little body and snuggled up tight, feeling so thankful to hold my little angel girl and be able to have her with me, happy and safe. The movie and her warm little body lulled me into a light sleep as she giggled and pointed out funny things to me. It was the most beautiful moment.
I love my children so much. I like who they are and I am so thankful to be their Mom. They are the most precious, priceless thing in the world to me.

I am thankful for the knowledge I have in my heart that we are the children of a loving Heavenly Father, and that He sees even the smallest sparrow fall. I have the faith that he can help those that need Him right now, and the hope that he will.

No comments: