Monday, April 6, 2015

The End Of An Era

KJ had his fifth grade music program. The last adorable elementary school singing bonanza I will ever attend for my first born child. 
He even had a solo! This was pretty much a big deal. For a whole month we were all serenaded by "freedom you see.ee.ee, is what makes our hearts beat so joyfully. Just work it ou.ou.out, you owe it to yourself to check it out!" On replay. And when the moment arrived, he sounded AMAZING! He has a beautiful voice and just sang it out. I was so proud of him. 
I'm not going to lie, I totally cried salty tears through most of the show. All the songs were rather inspirational, and well, that's my kid. 
He even asked if he could wear my Team Book Of Mormon hoody as a little missionary tool. He is amazing!
Proud family:
Ridiculously proud Mom:
Sure love that kid. 

No comments: