Sunday, March 13, 2016

Big Deal

KJ got his first temple recommend today! 
He is so, so excited, and we are, too. He gets to go do Baptisms for the dead for the first time on Wednesday. In Olivia's words: "Lucky!!!" He's just so excited. It really is a big deal. I don't think anything could make me feel more grateful then the opportunity to share my faith with my children. 
We played Uno tonight. I had a great time, and I may have totally kicked bum. The kids had fun,  too, but like always, there were tears at the end! And Mommy laughing that there were really tears. I don't know what it says about me, but it's funny. 
Katee and I were "Team Isagenix" and Kaje and Liv were "Team Tsum Tsum." Then they played seperately but with the single-minded goal of beating Mom. 
Didn't work, though.

No comments: