Saturday, March 10, 2018

Captain Random Thought

Cutest picture of all time? Very possible. Benny was being a bit of a bear (alliterations, I love you), and his daddy knew he needed a nap. Convinced him to snuggle, and wallah! 
He was still a bit of a bear when he woke up, but still. For this moment, all was right in the world. 
Actually, I'd been reading stories about my ancestors on Family Search and was shedding a few tears at the time (Family Search does that to me), and when I looked over and saw my two BRB's so sweetly snuggled (alliteration again. Dang, Marie, you're on a roll), I kind of really sniffled for a moment! Very sweet.

My brother Matt and his family stopped by today on their way back from California. We were so glad to have them! It really means a lot when people go out of their way to come see us. Love my brother, love his little family, love laughing because my brother is around and he makes things funnier.

The trees are blossoming and it rained a little today and spring could not have come at a better time! So ready for it. I have just struggled to feel a hundred percent since Christmas, and I'm hoping the end of the winter season will help.  Spring always helps!

Angry Marie has been visiting more then I would like lately. I think it's the same plight many women experience, which is the do-I-really-have-to-do-everything-around-here syndrome. I need to A) stop doing everything around here, and B) stop being so hostile while drawing my new line in the sand. It's such a balancing act being a human being sometimes, isn't it. Sigh. There's a chance I could figure it out one day, though. Not a big chance, but a chance.

Skin conditions are the worst.

I tried a new shampoo for my itchy scalp. My scalp feels amazing; my hair stinks.

I don't want to have inappropriately long hair for my age. But I love having long hair. I really love it. And I think it's my best feature. So it's a real question. I don't think my Grandma would approve, though, since I'm almost 35 (#sparklebarf). Just for the record. But the Double B says that's okay, because he approves. And I approve. So Granny wouldn't mind.

I got my first ever flower from Benson today. He walked to get the mail with Livi and asked her to get a tree blossom for him, and then told her it was for Mommy! He was so proud to give it to me, and it just warmed my pea-pickin' heart. Happy day when you're little boy is giving you flowers.
That's pretty much it. These random thoughts have been brought to you, once again, by Captain Marie.

1 comment:

Ducksoup said...

You are the cutest. Just love you and was so happy you posted. And love the pic of your Ben’s! And B giving you a flower, the cutest.